CV for Dr. Lisa Johnson
(Updated July 2016)
Expand the CV section of the site menu or use the links at the bottom of this page to access the entire CV.
Participation in proactive challenge solving with teams to design and facilitate effective, engaging, and empowering learning experiences for adult learners utilizing technology-enhanced strategies and to advance human potential through reflective service, practice, and publication.
Learning is most substantial when it occurs within a framework of affectively engaging, authentic, and reflective practice. My experience in formal and informal educational environments provides evidence that all learners have something to contribute and that my role as a learning experience designer and facilitator includes achievement of the determined outcomes while integrating the unique expertise and interest of participants. I accept as true that anyone can learn in a formal learning environment provided the individual has sufficient amounts of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation and an awareness of personal and situational affordances. I am confident that effective learning occurs most often when curriculum is multimodal and highly relevant to the learner. Moreover, I strongly believe the most effective learning designers, developers, and facilitators are lifelong learners, which I am.
A selected list of moderate to advanced technical aptitudes relevant to learning design.
- Print & Web Design/Publishing (advanced)
(e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Drive (Slides, Docs, Forms, Sheets), WordPress, Web 2.0)
- Multimedia & Web Design (moderate to advanced)
(e.g., Adobe, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Articulate Engage, Techsmith Camtasia Studio/SnagIt, Web 2.0)
- Virtual Learning Environments (advanced; instructor/designer/learner experience)
(e.g., WebCT, Moodle, Blackboard, Angel, Desire2Learn, Canvas, eCollege/Learning Studio)
Workstyle / Character Profiles
- Meyer’s Briggs® 2007 – Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging
- Strengths Finders® 2011 – Learner, Input, Intellection, Achiever, Activator
- Let Me Learn® 2012 – Precision, Reasoning, Confluence, Sequence [*Strong Willed Learner*]
- Strengths Finders® 2013 – Activator, Connectedness, Learner, Intellection, Relator.
- Archetypes® 2015 – Visionary, Intellectual, Creative
Use the links below to access other CV Pages or use the site menu navigation links under the CV heading.
(This page, also includes Technical Aptitudes and Workstyle/Character Profiles)
(Higher Education/Earned Degrees)
(Includes Awards & Recognition)
(Includes ID/Learning Science, Social Science & Faculty Development)
(Includes Formal and Informal Scholarship)
(Video & Interactive)